Create a new channel
With a Google Account, you can watch, like, and subscribe. Google Accounts don't come with a YouTube channel by default; without a channel, you have no public presence on YouTube.
To upload, comment, or make playlists, create a public YouTube channel. Currently this can't be done in the Android or iOS YouTube apps, but you can use the mobile site or a computer:
Create a personal channel with your name
- Make sure you're signed in to YouTube.
- Try any action that requires a channel: e.g. upload, post a comment, or create a playlist.
- If you don't yet have a channel, you'll see a prompt to create a channel.
- Check the details (with your Google account name and photo) and confirm to create your new channel.
Create a channel with a business or other name
- On a computer or in a mobile browser, make sure you're signed in to YouTube.
- Go to All my channels.
- If you want to make a YouTube channel for a Google+ page that you manage, you can choose it here. Otherwise, chooseCreate a new channel to set up a channel with a different name than your Google account name.
- Fill out the details to create your new channel.
Learn more about using a channel with a business or other name on YouTube.
Source Support Google